Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 220 Synthesis Paper Done!

I am in a slight case of shock right now as I sit here updating everyone on the news!

Drum roll please.....

MY SYNTHESIS PAPER IS DONE!

If you are interested in checking it out, it is actually a website and I would feel honored if you did.
Uncle Linnaeus
I am registered for school (I think) and the financial aid is in place now to pay for it (thank heavens) and my girlfriend Stephanie (Bills) is coming on Monday and she is bringing uncle Linnaeus (her pup) to come and stay with us for Christmas while she visits family...well, she is also visiting too, we haven't seen each other in ages!  We are going to go to the Meadows and going snowboarding together AND she is gonna get to meet my other mama Lynda at the naturopath.  I am almost tingly at how relieved I am to have this paper done.  I feel that I can now begin to enjoy the holidays and actually relax so I can rebuild my strength (maybe put on some weight) and finish up on my last class next quarter which I am super psyched about.

Anyway, just wanted to direct you to MY WEBSITE and to tell you all again thank you so much for your support.  You really have no idea how much this gets me through every single day, really...thank you.

I also have been encouraged by friends and family to put up another ChipIn on my blog.  I must admit that it is a humbling experience and it feels very narcissistic AND I am extremely lucky to have insurance that covers almost everything but what is really wrong with our healthcare system is that it does not recognize natural medicine as medicine, therefore it is not covered at all.  I spend, on average, $800 per month at the naturopath between IV therapy and supplements.  CRAZY!  I have had to cut my visits from 3 to 2 to accommodate for the decline in the savings account.  Mama Lynda says that two times is really good but 3 would be better.  The more I go the stronger my body is and the more chemo I can withstand killing more cancer, etc.  You all have helped so much already and I want to thank you again from the bottom of my heart and soul for all you do for me.  YOU are ALL my inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting that thing done! The website is great. It brought back memories :) I saw this job posting and thought of you. Check it out-
    http://www.adaptationportal.org/content/job-opening-climate-change-cultural-adaptation-coordinator-us-national-park-service
    much love, jo

    ReplyDelete