Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 359! WOOT!

I didn't forget about you all ;)

I just wanted to let you know that I am working on a new blog post.  I am currently going through every room of my house documenting the products I use in each room, so that I may be able to:

1. learn something new about my chosen products (are they "really" healthy etc)
2. share this knowledge with you so that you can have an easier time choosing healthy products that have been tried and tested without having to go through all the research etc.

So please be patient, there are many exciting changes coming and I am just trying to keep up with them all.

Everyone take precious care and I will be back soon.

Peace, Love, Light, Joy, and HEALTH

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete