Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 78

Getting ready to go to the chemo suite in a short while, but first I wanted to share some information with you that a lot of people have been asking about.

You know this wonderful FUCK CANCER hat that I have been sporting around.  Everyone has been asking me where to get one for themselves and here is the answer.

Jackie Farry has a site where you can go to purchase these hats, she also has cancer and proceeds go to her fund as well as other funds, so it is a good thing.

It has also been brought to my attention that some T-shirts that say "Cancer Can Suck It!" are in the making and on their way soon.  I will keep you posted on the status of these lil' darlings.

I'm off to see my homeboy, Dr Shao, then on to the chemo-suite for the rest of the day.

Take care, if man made it don't eat it, and

CANCER CAN SUCK IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment